Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Four favourites... Patterned dresses!

It's not often I come right out and say this, but I am in dire need of new clothes. And I don't mean a quick rummage around Salvation Army, I mean like a full on, pay day is here, hit the high street kind of spree. Having recently gotten really back into swimming, a lot of my wardrobe staples are on the big side and have made their way back into the charity shop cycle. I also have nothing that I really ~love~. I'm basically in need of a whole new capsule wardrobe, and could definitely do with some pops of colour for good measure. Enter these four patterned dresses which, at first look, may look a bit 'statement' for everyday wear, but I am day dreaming about pairing each one with everything from tights and heels to bare legs (wishing) and sandals. I can see them slung on under cardigans, leather jackets, bomber jackets, or just worn on their own. For both work and play. Yep, need all four really don't I?



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 


What do you think? It's making me literally itch to go shopping - and hopefully my wardrobe woes won't be nothing that H&M, New Look, Boohoo and Topshop can't solve!

Eve x

11 comments:

  1. Number 3 is so pretty! I haven't placed a Boohoo order for yonks but they have so many gems in at the moment. <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it? I know me neither, may have to cave this pay day! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love all of these! especially numbers 1 and 4!

    www.stylecastle.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily :) I think number 1 is my favourite too! xx

      Delete
  3. I really love the H&M one, such nice colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosie - the colours are so pretty aren't they! :) x

      Delete
  4. I really do love all four of these except I am not to fond of the structure of the fourth one but I love that print to death. I have been looking for a dress like the second one since like the begining of time but I am not ready to pay the prices for them. The first one would be so nice to have this winter Because it would be warm withought a cardigan and it would add some fun colors. The third dress has a crazy cute pattern that is probably my fave pattern out of all four even though I would usually steer tawrds the daisies on number two but it seems as though 3 has won my heart lol I also like the structure of it -classic cute-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Lizzy! I agree, the print on the fourth is gorgeous! Yeah the second one is really nice, daisies are quite popular at the moment and this one is only from New Look so it's a good price :). xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on our blog - it really means a lot to us!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...