Friday, 1 August 2014

Spotify | The summer playlist!

For some reason, music isn't something we ever really touch on on this blog. I'm not sure why, as I listen to music constantly. All day, everyday. I'm the office DJ (for no reason other than I have Spotify premium and happen to be closest to the speaker plug) and there's nothing I love more than discovering a new band, album or just listening to songs I've loved for years.

With that in mind, I thought I would embed a bit of a summer playlist for you guys to feast your eyes ears on. It's not necessarily one that contains my current favourite obsessions (Ultraviolence in its entirety, anyone?) but if there is a summery activity going on at the moment, be it a BBQ, picnic or just good old fashion beer garden bevs, you can guarantee these songs will feature somewhere!




It's a total mixture of genres, artists and eras. Some songs I've recently discovered, others that remind me of school holidays, when you'd throw your bike down on the front garden, run into your (unlocked house) for a drink and head straight back out. There are songs that remind me of being in yellow bubble with my best friends, a certain Summer of Love party last year and some that make me think of a picnic as recently as last week. If you fancy listening, the playlist can be opened in Spotify here!

The best season by far. What's on your summer playlist? 

Eve x

3 comments:

  1. We're listening to Honeyblood's new albam, check 'em out. Thanks for your comment on Hollie's cake!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice - will give it a whirl! You're welcome, it looked incredible! x

      Delete
  2. Can we listen to this today please? I reckon we need some hump day cheer!

    Tweet Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment on our blog - it really means a lot to us!

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...